Exciting New Developments in our Cable Railing Offering
We are pleased to announce two exciting new developments within the Wagner Companies cable rail offering which will make cable railing projects easier and more economical going forward.
- Intermediate Post Spacing Increased to 48”
- Required tension on cable reduced to 225 lbs.
Intermediate posts/supports can now be spaced up to a maximum of 48” apart thus requiring fewer posts per overall run offering the potential for realistic project cost savings.
Reducing cable tension from 400 lbs. “Down” to 225 lbs. offers the potential for new considerations in cable post design In support of these new and exciting developments many of the existing Wagner support documents have changed.
To ensure that you have the most up to date and accurate information please refer to the Wagner “Knowledge Base” located on the Wagner Companies website thru the Resource center. This valuable tool will provide you with not only the new and updated documentation relating to our cable rail offering but provide a portal to the unrivalled library of technical support data for our industry.
Updated Links are located in our knowledge base accessible through the Wagner Companies website:
- Cable Rail terminal selection measurement sheet – straight-runs
- Cable rail terminal selection measurement-sheet – pitched-runs
- Cable railing catalog
- Post order form
- Cable brace order form
- Cable support order form
- Cable rail drill guide order form
- 2-x-2-x-25-wall-structural-steel-end-post construction
- Round pipe and round steel tubing posts
- Vertical cable railing frame styles
- Design parameters constraints
- Hardware load-data
- Double end-post construction
- Cable rail hole sizing for powder coated posts
- Using cable hardware with wood-framed railing
- Designing a Wood Railing with Cable as an In-fill
- Cable Cutting and swaging measurement instructions for factory swaged-cables only
- Cable Rail Installation Guide
Building on a 165-year legacy, Wagner is the go-to resource for metal fabricating and architectural railing expertise. More than just a manufacturer and worldwide supplier, our niche focus and local market knowledge enable us to innovate so we can better adapt to customer needs.
Accommodating to work with, Wagner lives to collaborate. Our customers rely on us to provide the best possible solution for any installation. Responsive to answering calls and quick to solve problems, we remain an active partner throughout projects and in building long-lasting relationships. As proud and knowledgeable metal workers, we’re passionate about helping our customers find a better, faster, and higher overall value solution. As the experts in code requirements, we work with you to help ensure your specifications and installations meet or exceed them, worldwide.
We communicate openly and honestly and fulfill the promises we make. By standing firmly behind our products and services, we’ve earned the trust of our customers, and that’s why they rely on us day in and day out. By investing in our company, we’ve stayed ahead of emerging trends and are now positioned to serve our customers well into the future.
Visit our e-commerce site to confirm availability and pricing on our products.