OEM Metal Fabrication
We are a one-stop-shop for our OEM customers’ fabricating needs. It has been an important part of our business offering for many years, and we have developed the experience, expertise and internal capabilities to consistently deliver high-performing results with this service. Our customers continue to look to us as a reliable source of quality and efficiency in meeting their metal fabrication demands.
Here are some of our capabilities
- Five MIG Welders – Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel
- Six TIG Welders – Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass and Bronze
- Three Spot Welders
- Flash Upset/Butt Welder equipped with a modern Entron Weld Controller
- Automated Cold Wire Tig Welding Lathe
- Two Welding Turntables for circumferential welding of assemblies
- Mazak Fabrigear 300 Tube Laser, 6 Axis, through 10.50″ OD
- Bystronic Fiber Optic Flat Laser
- Weld Leak Test Equipment through 15 PSI
- Haberle Compound Miter Saw
- Modular Fixturing Tables
- Part Marking (Programmable)
- Five CAD Stations including Autodesk Inventor Suite and AutoCAD Professional
- IGES capable design assistance available
- Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical
Building on a 165 year legacy, Wagner is the go-to resource for metal fabricating and architectural railing expertise. More than just a manufacturer and worldwide supplier, our niche focus and local market knowledge enable us to innovate so we can better adapt to customer needs.
Accommodating to work with, Wagner lives to collaborate. Our customers rely on us to provide the best possible solution for any installation. Responsive to answering calls and quick to solve problems, we remain an active partner throughout projects and in building long-lasting relationships. As proud and knowledgeable metal workers, we’re passionate about helping our customers find a better, faster, and higher overall value solution. As the experts in code requirements, we work with you to help ensure your specifications and installations meet or exceed them, worldwide.