Connectors for Pipe and Tube
These components are indispensable when welding or mechanically assembling pipe and tube railings.
Select from our line of coped, drive-on connectors, our Wedge-Lock™ Welding Connector, insert sleeves, and our unique Wagner Splice-Lock™ mechanical splice connector.
- Available for steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- No chamfering necessary.
- Align pipe and tube prior to welding.
- Save up to 50% on your shop and field welding and finishing costs.
- Wagner’s original, patented connector simplifies alignment prior to welding. Wedge-Locks will take more than 100 pounds of tension.
- Available in steel, aluminum alloy 3003 and stainless steel type 304. Splice-Locks are designed for the alignment of handrail sections and as expansion joints. They are most effective as a joint stiffener when used within 12″ of a welded post or handrail bracket.
- The screw hole is threaded into the connector and the Splice-Lock’s prongs hold the piece together as a unit allowing for simple insertion into the pipe or tube. The set screw is a headless socket with a cup end.
- Splice-Locks have a similar shear strength to standard pipe but are not to be used in post assemblies.
- Single-Lock Splice-Locks are for use as connectors or expansion joints.
Couplings & Fittings
- These fittings are used to connect pipe or tube end-to-end mechanically or with an adhesive. If used as an expansion joint, connect one end and leave the other unattached.
- Square & Rectangular Post Fittings permit the mounting of pipe railings directly to square or rectangular post material. They are available for bolt on or weld applications.
Socket Weld Fittings
- These patented fittings are designed to fit over the pipe size as noted.
- In your shop – fabricate pipe posts complete with elbows, tees, crosses and flanges.
- In the field – slip top rails through the tees, place middle rails into crosses and then weld.
- Formed fittings have an open seam. Welded seam is available.
- Supplied in mill finish. Other finishes available upon request.
- No more pipe coping or notching necessary.
- Simple to use and weld on, these money-saving connectors are used with pipe sections to form a railing system.
- Unique drive-on and weld design eliminates pipe coping and saves time spent on cutting and alignment.
Get more information about connectors for pipe and tube, including pricing and availability, and place your next order.