Earn AIA CES Credits
The Wagner Companies is an AIA CES Register Provider
An AIA/CES Register Provider, Wagner is pleased to offer the following “Lunch & Learn” continuing education presentation at your firm:
ADA Handrail & Guard Building Codes and Standards (HSW) (For a full description of the program click on the program name.)
On post-session surveys, Wagner programs and presenters are consistently ranked “Excellent” in all areas including:
- Quality of Session Content
- Overall Knowledge and Presentation of Speakers and Applicability/Value of New Knowledge
- Ideas or Information
|View below for a sneak-peak of our The Myth of the
Ladder Effect – And Other Guardrail Safety Issues.
|View Below for a sneak-peak of our Contemporary
There are seven questions which include:
- Overall satisfaction with this session
- Satisfaction with the format of the workshop
- Met overall personal objectives for attending
- Overall quality of training aids
- Quality of session content
- Overall knowledge and presentation of speakers
- Applicability/value of new knowledge, ideas or information
Our company has been tracking the ratings we have received since October of 2006, and in that time, the average rating on each program has been 4 – excellent. Each session has had an average of 12 attendees.
If you are interested in scheduling a “Lunch and Learn” presentation or have questions about our programs, please contact Wagner.