State-of-the-Art Architectural Glass Systems
The Wagner Companies is an industry leader in state-of-the-art, easy-to-install, attractive and functional architectural glass systems. High-performing, aesthetically pleasing options can be custom-made for a range of interior and exterior applications.
Dry Glaze Glass Railing Systems – new technology to save time and money
Clearly a smart choice for your next glass railing system, PanelGrip 2® offers:
- An innovative, intuitively designed, non-weld, modular railing system that allows for faster, simpler installation without any special tools or training needed
- The ability to be installed by one person, on one side of the glass, while the single base shoe accommodates the broadest grip range of any dry glaze system (1/2″ – 1″ or 15-25mm) – ideal for balcony railing applications
- Performance that exceeds the market level for the quick assembly of structural glass railing – no messy fillers or other glass preparation required – code compliant when properly specified and installed
- ICC-ES compliant under Report 3950. Specify and install PanelGrip 2® with peace of mind. Learn more about ICC-ES compliance here.
With an ingenious construction, the Level Lock Plus™ glass railing system offers:
- Easy access to tightening fasteners from the top of the shoe
- Optional alignment tabs that allow for easy alignment of shoe segments
- Advanced tilting technology that allows installed glass to better withstand environmental changes, reducing the potential of shattering
- Readily available exacting specs, drawings and code compliance (when properly specified and installed) to provide enhanced reliability for any job
- Simple ordering and prompt shipping for easier selection and shorter lead times
- Enduring, rust-resistant style with type 316 satin-finished stainless steel, and sleek, clean lines for a sophisticated look to enhance any space